Ukraine has created its delegation for participation in the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
An order to form the Ukrainian delegation signed by the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, according to the presidential press service.
List of the Ukrainian envoys was published as follows:
- Dmytro Kuleba, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Sergiy Kyslytsya, Ukraine's Permanent Representative to the UN
- Emine Dzheppar, First Deputy Foreign Minister
- Oleksandr Merezhko, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Foreign Policy and Interparliamentary Cooperation
- Andrii Sybiha, Deputy Head of the President's Office
- Refat Chubarov, Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people
- Khrystyna Haiovyshyna, Head of the Multilateral Cooperation Section at the President Office's Directorate for Foreign Policy and Strategic Partnership
- Anton Korynevych, Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine to the Autonomous Republic of Crimea
- Dina Martina, Deputy Director of the Department for International Organizations at the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry
- Ihor Yaremenko, Deputy Minister for Reintegration of Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine for European Integration.
As reported, Zelensky will leave for the United States on September 20 to participate in the UN General Assembly session.